ASPBI

2014 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Real Estate Activities For Establishments with Total Employment of 20 and Over : Preliminary Results

Real estate activities with own or leased property dominates the sector

Preliminary results of the 2014 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) showed that a total of 504 establishments with total employment of 20 and over in the formal sector of the economy were engaged in real estate activities.

Real estate activities with own or leased property leads the sector. Nine out of 10 establishments in real estate activities were engaged in real estate activities with own or leased property. Figure 1 shows the percentage distribution of real estate activities establishments by industry group.

2013 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Transportation and Storage: Final Results

Support activities for transportation accounts for the biggest number of establishments

The final results of the 2013 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry shows that there were 2,544 establishments engaged in Transportation and storage activities nationwide. More than half of the total were establishments with Total Employment of less than 20 with 1,429 establishments or 56.2 percent while the remaining 1,115 were establishments with Total Employment of 20 and over. Among industry, support activities for transportation had the most number of establishments with 1,195 establishments or 47.0 percent to total number of establishments. This was followed by industry engaged in other land transport and transport via buses with 661 establishments (26.0%) and 268 establishments (10.5%), respectively. Figure 1 displays the percentage distribution of establishments by industry group in 2013.

2013 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Administrative and Support Service Activities : Final Results

Activities of employment placement agencies leads the sector

The final results of the 2013 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry showed that a total of 6,864 establishments were engaged in Administrative and support service activities. Establishments with Total Employment (TE) of less than 20 comprised 5,255 (76.6%) of the total establishments while the remaining 1,609 (23.4%) were establishments with TE of 20 and over.

Activities of employment placement agencies comprised about 2,489 (36.3%) of the total number of establishments. This was followed by establishments engaged in travel agency and tour operator activities with 840 (12.2%). Ranked third were establishments engaged in office administrative and support activities with 718 (10.5%). Figure 1 shows the percentage distribution of establishments by industry group in 2013.

Pages

Subscribe to RSS - ASPBI