Usec. Dennis S. Mapa (left) and Mayor Vico N. Sotto (right) at the Pasig City Hall.
PASIG CITY, 12 February 2020 -- Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Undersecretary Dennis S. Mapa, Ph.D. in cooperation with Pasig Mayor Victor Maria Regis “Vico” N. Sotto agreed upon the improvements that will be made for the Pasig Serbilis Outlet to better serve the people.
With the increasing number of civil registration transactions, annually, especially during peak seasons, Pasig Serbilis Outlet gives its best to serve its clients. In 2019, the outlet accomplished 99.53 percent of the 272,266 converted requests within two hours (higher than their target of 85.0 percent). In addition, Pasig Serbilis Outlet obtained the highest overall customer satisfaction rating of 95.7 percent among all Metro Manila outlets for the third quarter of 2019.
Attuned to its continuing endeavor towards making PSA products and services more available to people, Usec. Mapa and Mayor Sotto discussed the civil registration initiatives this year. PSA in partnership with Unisys, has been improving the “look and feel” branding of the outlets.
Also, fifteen new Serbilis Outlets will be opened in the following cities and municipalities:
- Banguid, Abra - CAR
- Ilagan City, Isabela - Region I
- Tarlac City, Tarlac - Region III
- Malolos, Bulacan - Region III
- Mamburao, Occidental Mindoro - MIMAROPA
- Masbate City, Masbate - Region V
- San Jose, Antique - Region VI
- Tagbilaran City, Bohol - Region VII
- Borongan City, Eastern Samar - Region VIII
- Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur - Region IX
- Malaybalay, Bukidnon - Region X
- Tagum City, Davao del Norte - Region XI
- Kidapawan, North Cotabato - Region XII
- Prosperidad, Agusan del Sur - CARAGA
- Bongao, Tawi-Tawi - BARMM
The collaboration of PSA and local government unit (LGU) of Pasig City will bring more efficient civil registration services to people. Moreover, PSA will continue to achieve more milestones in embracing new trends in the 4th Industrial Revolution as the LGU of Pasig City envisions “Pagbabago para sa mga Pasigueños.”
- Office of the National Statistician