|Filing Period:||07 December 2018 – 27 December 2018
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
(except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
|Where to File Applications and for inquiries:||Human Resources Division
Philippine Statistics Authority
11th floor Cyberpod One Bldg.
Eton Centris Complex
EDSA cor. Quezon Ave., Diliman,
Quezon City, 1101
Telephone no. (02) 3748260
The Philippine Statistics Authority needs experienced and technically capable personnel to be members of the Philippine Identification System – PhilSys Registry Office (PhilSys-PRO). Refer to the attached matrix on the list of Vacant Contract of Service Personnel and the Terms of Reference for each position title.
Applicants are required to submit the following requirements:
- Application letter stating the specific position title;
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (Civil Service Form 212, Revised 2017) with Work Experience Sheet (refer to Guide on filling out Personal Data Sheet);
- Transcript of Records and Diploma;
- Proof of CSC/PRC Eligibility;
- Certificate of Training;
- Certificate of Experience relevant to the position
Submit the application letter together with the requirements addressed to:
Lisa Grace S. Bersales, Ph.D.
National Statistician and Civil Registrar General
Attn: Human Resources Division
11th Floor, Eton Cyberpod Centris One Building
Quezon Avenue cor EDSA, Quezon City